Terms and Conditions
Contest Participation Rules:
- The competition is open to all interested researchers, specialists, and students. Only members of the Contest Organizing Committee and employees of eSensei cannot participate.
- Participants may submit solutions as teams made up of one or more persons.
- Each team needs to designate a leader responsible for communication with the Organizers. A single person can be a leader of only one team.
- One person may be incorporated into maximally 3 teams.
- Each team needs to be composed of a different set of persons.
- Each team is obliged to provide a short report describing their final solution. The report must contain information such as the name of the team, names of all team members and a brief overview of the used approach. The description should explain all data preprocessing steps and model construction steps. It should be submitted in the pdf format using our submission system by June 10, 2018 (23:59 GMT). Only made by teams that provided the reports will qualify for the final evaluation.
- Organizers hold the right to extend the deadlines for submitting solutions and/or reports. In such a case, they will inform participants about the change using the competition forum.
- Organizers are not responsible for any consequences of technical issues related to the evaluation system or the competition platform.
- The final ranking of the competing teams will be done on the basis of the final evaluation results. In a case of draws in the evaluation scores, time of the submission will be taken into account.
- After the final evaluation, selected top-ranked teams may be asked to provide the source codes that can be used to reproduce their final solutions and a documentation that would allow running the code. If the code has to be run within a complex environment (e.g. distributed Hadoop cluster) a detailed setup explanation should be provided as well. The source codes will be used to verify a legitimacy of solutions. Only verified solutions will be eligible for the awards in the challenge.
- Data sets from this competition are a property of data provider. Their usage for the purpose of any post-competition research requires explicit acknowledgment from eSensei. Each report, paper and any other type of publication about the competition results or research performed during the competition should accredit both eSensei and Knowledge Pit as the institution that provided data for the research.
- Organizers may reject any submission if they suspect that it was produced in an unfairly way or was submitted by a team which has broken the competition rules without providing any additional explanation.
- By enrolling in this competition you grant the organizers rights to process your http://www.pti.org.pl/). and reports for the purpose of evaluation and post-competition research. Your personal data is administrated by Polish Information Processing Society (
Last modified: Tuesday, 26 June 2018, 12:53 PM