Terms and Conditions
Contest Participation Rules:
- The competition is open to all interested researchers, specialists, and students. Only members of the Contest Organizing Committee and employees of Silver Bullet Labs cannot participate.
- Participants may submit solutions as teams made up of one or more persons.
- Each team needs to designate a leader responsible for communication with the Organizers. A single person can be a leader of only one team.
- One person may be incorporated into maximally 3 teams.
- Each team needs to be composed of a different set of persons.
- Each team is obliged to provide a short report describing their final solution. The report must contain information such as the name of the team, names of all team members and a brief overview of the used approach. The description should explain all data preprocessing steps and model construction steps. It should be submitted in the pdf format using our submission system by May 7, 2018 (23:59 GMT). Only made by teams that provided the reports will qualify for the final evaluation.
- Organizers hold the right to extend the deadlines for submitting solutions and/or reports. In such a case, they will inform participants about the change using the competition forum.
- Organizers are not responsible for any consequences of technical issues related to the evaluation system or the competition platform.
- The final ranking of the competing teams will be done on the basis of the final evaluation results. In a case of draws in the evaluation scores, time of the submission will be taken into account.
- Each report, paper and any other type of publication basing on the research where data from this competition is used should accredit both Knowledge Pit and Silver Bullet Lab as the institutions that provided data for the research.
- Organizers may reject any submission if they suspect that it was produced in an unfairly way or was submitted by a team which has broken the competition rules without providing any additional explanation.
- By enrolling in this competition you grant the organizers rights to process your http://www.pti.org.pl/). and reports for the purpose of evaluation and post-competition research. Your personal data is administrated by Polish Information Processing Society (
Last modified: Wednesday, 4 April 2018, 4:38 PM